Law Advisory Council
Are you a political science major interested in law school and pursuing a legal career? The Law Advisory Council (LAC) has you covered! Through the LAC, our department is working to cultivate a stronger relationship with UNM's School of Law and the broader legal community of the state of New Mexico to help pave the way for our students to practice law.
LAC members for the 2023-2024 academic year:
- Luis Carrasco - Rodey Law
- Nick Davis - Davis Law New Mexico
- Scott England - UNM School of Law
- Renee Ferrell - UNM School of Law
- Teague Gonzalez - New Mexico Immigrant Law Center
- Torri Jacobus - NM Administrative Office of the Courts
- Eric Orona - Sandia National Laboratories
- Amanda Parker - Equity and Justice Director of the State Bar of New Mexico
- Preston Sanchez - ACLU New Mexico
For more information on our LAC members, pics and bios can be found here.